Living in Naples, Florida
Perfect weather. Beautiful beaches. Great schools. Outdoor recreation, arts and entertainment. It’s no wonder our employees love calling Naples home. Make your move to NCH and enjoy:
- A great school system – Collier County is home to 26 “high performing” schools.
- A variety of housing options – from affordable condos and bungalows to residential developments and ocean front homes.
- Amazing weather and beaches – average temperature of 75 degrees and beaches recognized as some of the best in the country according to the Travel Channel and Conde Nast Magazine.
- Abundant outdoor recreation – nearly 80% of Collier County’s 2,025 square miles has been set aside as preserved land, including Big Cypress National Preserve and Everglades National Park.
- Arts and entertainment – a thriving arts community and a cultural hub.
See for yourself why this is a great place to call home. Check out a few favorite things to do in Naples and learn more about our neighborhoods and schools.
Discover All Naples has to Offer
There’s a lot to do in greater Naples metropolitan region, from parks and recreation to shopping and entertainment. A safe and stable community, year-round outdoor activities and top public schools make The Paradise Coast a perfect place for families.
- Explore 11,000 acres of wildlife – including some of the best bird watching in the United States – at the Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary, complete with a 2.5 mile boardwalk.
- Catch a round of golf at one of the area’s 80+ courses and see why Naples is the self-titled “Golf Capital of the World.”
- See American crocodiles and Florida panthers at Everglades National Park, the country’s largest area of subtropical wilderness.
- Tour the 15 galleries at the Naples Museum of Art
- Visit Gallery Row at Bayfront Place in downtown Naples
- Take in a performance at the Philharmonic Center of the Arts
- Enjoy the beauty of a subtropical paradise at Naples Botanical Garden
- See alligators, zebras, tigers and panthers at the Naples Zoo
- Dive into one million gallons of water fun at Sun-N-Fun Lagoon
- Shop until you drop in the heart of Naples at the 5th Avenue South and 3rd Street Shopping District
- Catch ocean breezes as you peruse Tin City, an open-air center with stores and restaurants along the docks of Naples Bay.
- 59% of Collier County schools were graded as “high-performing schools” by the State of Florida.
- Collier County received the State of Florida Seal of Best Financial Management from the State Board of Education.
- 108 Collier County teachers are ranked as National Board Certified Teachers, serving as leaders in their schools and helping to transform today’s educational system.
- The school district and all of its schools are accredited by AdvanceED, the parent organization for the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI).