Exceptional Opportunity for Palliative Care Physician
Join The NCH Physician Group that provides an ideal atmosphere for practicing quality medicine while enjoying life to its fullest.
The NCH Healthcare System is in search of a full-time Outpatient Palliative Care Physician. Physician will service and provide appropriate care of ambulatory patients, as well as provide consultation and care management for inpatients.
NCH Palliative Care:
- Physician will provide palliative care duties, outpatient clinical services (and inpatient when needed)
- Physician will supervise Advanced Practitioners in a medical directorship role
- Candidate will lead the planning and development of a Palliative Care Program
- Includes multi-disciplinary team including certified palliative care nurses, social workers, pastoral care team members & supportive medical staff and administration
- Has a strong focus in palliative care education with both patients and their families
- Has a strong philosophy of alleviating suffering and providing the best possible quality of life for the patient and their family
Here are just a few reasons why over 130 providers have joined the NCH Physicians Group:
- Generous compensation & benefits
- wRVU/Quality Compensation Model
- Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation expenses (up to $15,000)
- Potential for Production and Quality Bonus
- Occurrence based-malpractice
- 401k match & fully funded 457b
- Get busy quickly with a network of over 130 employed physicians and a large built-in referral base
- Well-established hospital name in the community and just miles away from the beach
Board Certification required; board eligibility accepted if less than two years out of training.
NOTE: Not a J1 or H1 opportunity