Exceptional Opportunity for Endocrinologist
Join The NCH Physician Group that provides an ideal atmosphere for practicing quality medicine while enjoying life to its fullest.
NCH Physician Group, the employed physician practice division of Naples Community Hospital in Naples, FL is looking to recruit a board-certified/board-eligible and fellowship-trained Endocrinologist to join our Physician Group. Successful candidates will have strong interpersonal and professional skills and be willing to take call, as required by the physician practice.
NCH Diabetes Center for Excellence will work in tandem with the physicians to help provide services for the patients such as Diabetes Self Management Program, Gestational Diabetes Consults and Individual Nutritional Consults. All staff are registered/licensed dietitians and certified diabetic educators.
Board Certification/Eligibility in Endocrinology
Here are just a few reasons why over 130 providers have joined
The NCH Physician Group:
- Generous compensation & benefits
- wRVU/Quality Compensation Model
- Potential for production & quality bonuses
- Relocation expenses
- Occurrence based-malpractice
- 401k match & fully funded 457b
- Get busy quickly with a network of over 130 employed providers with a built-in referral base
- Well-established hospital name in the community and located just blocks away from the beach!
If interested, please send your CV to Todd.Wiltsie@nchmd.org.
Board Certification required; board eligibility accepted if less than two years out of training.
NOTE: Not a J1 or H1 opportunity