Exceptional Opportunity for Pulmonary Critical Care Physician
Join The NCH Physician Group that provides an ideal atmosphere for practicing quality medicine while enjoying life to its fullest.
NCH Healthcare System has a great opportunity for a Board Certified or board eligible ** physician to join a 9 physician group that works closely with the support of Nurse Practitioners. The pulmonary group oversees two hospitals which are 9.1 miles away from one another. Additional opportunities exist for candidates who have an interest in sleep medicine. EMR system is Cerner (both inpatient and outpatient).
The NCH Healthcare System ICU’s are Closed Units.
Several different flexible schedule opportunities for candidates including the following:
- 7 on; 7 off
- Standard rotation of ICU and clinic
- Call 1:7
- APACHE 2014: Total Admissions to ICUs 2,641
- Vent LOS: 2014 = 98 days (goal of < 3.5 days)
- Sepsis – Mortality
- 2013: 14%,
- 2014: 11%,
- 2015: YTD:7%
Here are just a few reasons why over 130 providers have joined The NCH Physician Group:
- Generous compensation & benefits
- wRVU/Quality Compensation Model
- Sign-On Bonus
- Relocation expenses (up to $15,000)
- Potential for Production and Quality Bonus
- Group Project Bonus potential per physician
- Occurrence based-malpractice
- 401k match & fully funded 457b
- Get busy quickly with a network of over 130 employed physicians and a large built-in referral base
- Well-established hospital name in the community and just miles away from the beach
If interested, please send your CV to Todd.Wiltsie@nchmd.org.
**Board Certification required; board eligibility accepted if less than two years out of training.
NOTE: Not a J1 or H1 opportunity